September 20, 2010

Seasons Change

Hi, folks.

After braving the teeming crowds to maximize my experiences during The Summer Film Series at The Paramount Theatre, I was been asked to continue documenting my adventures there for the 2010/2011 season.

Obviously, I said yes. And you, my friends, are gazing upon the new blog. Not so much an upgrade, as it is merely a separate forum. Yeah, I've made the layout a bit cleaner. 72 films later, and I finally had some time to tweak my blog-creating skills.

These entries are a transition from film to stage performances. All live performances I see will be documented here, and what an eclectic and exciting lineup there is!

In the coming months, the following will be gracing the stage of The Paramount:

Bernadette Peters, John Lithgow, Garrison Keillor, Ed Asner, David Sedaris, Ira Glass, Gladys Knight, Leo Kottke, Penn & Teller, Kodo Drummers, John Oliver, Chinese Dragon Acrobats, Omara Portuondo, Larry Miller and so many more!

While it won't be as rapidly paced as my summer was, it certainly still looks like a full plate for me this season. Once again, The Paramount will be a home away from home of sorts...

...and I couldn't be happier. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment